Here are a few easy steps to help you plan and lead your United Way campaign.
HOW TO RUN A WORKPLACE CAMPAIGN
- Energize your campaign by learning about the work of United Way, recruiting a team for your company’s campaign, and setting your strategy and goals.
- Inspire employees to see the impact they make by holding a kickoff rally to showcase United Way’s work, asking someone who has benefitted from United Way to share their story, or sharing United Way’s videos and stories.
- Engage employees in our work through events, bus tours and tours of projects, communications and opportunities to learn about leadership giving.
- Ask everyone to give, and ask those who can to make a leadership gift.
- Thank everyone for their generous support. Send thank you letters or hold a celebration to recognize donors. Don’t forget to provide a complete list of leadership donors and close out your campaign with your United Way representative.Type your paragraph here.
1401 S. University Dr Ste. D PO BOX 930772 Nacogdoches TX 75963 US